Once again, the mom series, blog post #2. I am so excited to be doing this with you, my dear reader. I’ve always wanted to be able to share something that would help someone on one way or the other. It gives me so much joy. That said, I hope it is clear to my readers that, I don’t just blog to show off but to help someone improve their life.
Today, I thought of sharing my top five tips for the pregnancy period. Let’s get down to it shall we?
1. Rest as much as you can – the first three months are usually accompanied with major fatigue for most people. It doesn’t get any easier in the following semesters since you continue putting on more weight. Catch a breath, snooze away when you can, your body needs it. Manufacturing a human being is not a joke, well maybe not exactly manufacturing but you know what I mean.
2. Manage stress – work on anything that hikes your stress levels, deal with it as soon as you can for your peace of mind. The more relaxed you are the healthier you, your baby and your family will be.
3. Make yourself comfortable – oh yes! Anything. Get yourself a pregnancy pillow of it is too uncomfortable to sleep. Add an extra pillow for back support. A little comfort goes a long way.
4. Control what you are taking – ensure healthy diet for a healthy mom and baby. It goes without saying that you become what you eat.
5. Research and read – get to know what could happen, how to avoid it if you can or how to manage it when it happens. A prepared mind is better than being in total darkness plus knowledge is power. There’s nothing to lose.
Bonus: take lots of pictures and enjoy the ride.
There you are, my top tips for pregnancy. Note that: what I write on here is what worked for me, which may or may not work for you. It’s all a matter of trying to see what will work best for you. I wish you all the best in your journey. As always, Thank you very much for stopping by and reading. Blessings.