So I am up working through my daily routine then my sweet prince charming offers to make breakfast for me. That had to be the sweetest thing I heard today. With a broad smile on my little face and feeling guilty about it (he still goes to work after that and I stay at home) I accept the generous offer. Cause he is so much of a chef, he lists the items he wants to use (sometimes his sweet little wife is picky) I am like yeh!
He goes ahead and while I am scrolling through my instagram I stumble upon this lady who loves travelling and cooking. It so happens that she had posted a sweet omelette recipe a while back. I read through it, its quite interesting so I decide to join my hubby in the kitchen. On the ingredients list I found that I did not have some of the items so I used what I had. The outcome was super amazing.
Recipe: Sweet Paleo Raisins Omelette
Servings: 1- 2 Time: 10 min Difficulty: easy
- 2 eggs
- 1 splash of vanilla extract
- 1 splash of honey
- 1 generous pinch of cardamom
- 1 tablespoon of raisins
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl, add your honey and vanilla.
- Heat some coconut oil in a frying pan.
- Add half of your egg mix to the pan and cover it with a lid to cook slowly on low heat.
- Once the edges start firming, top the omelette with half of your raisins and cover the pan again.
- Cook until the omelette reaches your preferred level of cooking.
- Sprinkle with cardamom and slide it onto a plate.
Enjoy the sweetest omelette yet!
Original recipe: sweet berry omelette.
As always, if you have any thoughts comment below.